The Marker magazine has published its list of 40 most influential people under 40 in Israel for 2019, and the TAU Alumni community has 12 entries – more than any other university!
Our 12 influencers are:
- Ayelet Perlstein, Counselor for Israel in the IDB Invest at Inter-American Development Bank, alumna of the Coller School of Management
- Areen Safady Atila, Attorney at the Israeli State Attorney’s High Court department, alumna of the Faculty of Law
- Dr. Nadav Levy, Director of the public transportation department at the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Municipality, alumnus of the Porter School of Environmental Studies
- Sapir Caduri, Software Engineer at Google Israel, alumna of the Blavatnik School of Computer Science
- Roni Bonjack, Head of Developer Programs – Europe, Middle East and Africa at Facebook, alumna of the faculty of Enfineering
- Dr. Shiri Chechik, Alumna and Researcher at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science
- Leor Roseman, Researcher at the Imperial College London’s Centre for Psychedelic Research, Alumnus of the Faculty of Life Sciences and the School of Psychology
- Yael Kochman, Partner & CEO at Re:Tech Innovation Hub, Alumna of the Faculty of Scocial Sciences & Coller School of Management
- Miki Strasburger, VP Commerce & Aviation at EL AL Israel Airlines, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Sagi Ben Simon, Founding Partner at Beta Finance, Alumnus of the Faculty of Scocial Sciences & Coller School of Management
- Imri Galai, General Manager at Wolt Israel, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Hisham Abdulhalim, Product Manager at PayPal, Masters Degree Student at the Faculty of Humanities
Each is a source of pride and honor for TAU!